- For the character, see Wikipedia (character).
- Ian: "They haven't updated our photo... in a little while."
- Courtney: "Wow, but there's stuff about Mythical already! [...] This is very thorough. I very much appreciate whoever took the time to do this."
- — Ian and Courtney as they scroll through Smosh's page on Wikipdia[src]
Wikipedia is a multilingual online encyclopedia created and maintained as an open collaboration project by a community of volunteer editors using a wiki-based editing system. It features exclusively free content and no commercial ads, and is owned and supported by the Wikimedia Foundation, a non-profit organization funded primarily through donations. Wikipedia was launched on January 15, 2001 by Jimmy Wales and Larry Sanger. While it was initially an English-language encyclopedia, versions in other languages were quickly developed. The English Wikipedia is the largest, with nearly 6 million articles. Overall, Wikipedia comprises more than 40 million articles in 301 languages and by February 2014, it had reached 18 billion page views and nearly 500 million unique visitors per month.
Wikipedia articles relevant to Smosh
|Link (on Wikipedia)||Subject (on Smosh Wiki)||Created||Notes|
|Smosh||Smosh||September 9, 2005||Smosh's article on Wikipedia is protected because of high traffic and, as a result, frequent vandalism.|
|Life's A Zoo||Life's A Zoo||September 1, 2008||This page was created before Life's A Zoo aired on Shut Up! Cartoons.|
|Shut Up! Cartoons||Shut Up! Cartoons||May 6, 2012||This is the first article for one of Smosh's side channels.|
|Krogzilla||Krogzilla (cartoon)||June 23, 2012||This is the only page for any of Smosh's many series that is entirely Smosh-affiliated.|
|Defy Media||Defy Media||June 19, 2013||-|
|Smosh: The Movie||Smosh: The Movie||February 5, 2015||-|
|Shayne Topp||Shayne Topp||December 30, 2016||Shayne is the only cast member to have a page on Wikipedia.|
- In a deleted scene of "IF THE INTERNET WAS REAL", Anthony argues with someone over whether or not Darth Vader has ever appeared in Star Trek. Anthony checks with a personified Wikipedia (played by Ian), who claims that the Sith Lord has appeared in Star Trek, trusting the word of a 13-year-old over him since the preteen is more "reliable".
- Ian and Courtney scrolled through Smosh's Wikipedia article on the only episode so far of the Fine Brothers' series WikiMEdia, in addition to their pages on Wikitubia and Smosh Wiki.
- Numerous attempts have been made by Smosh fans to add individual pages for Ian and Anthony (especially the latter after his departure from Smosh), but the consensus thus far is that neither of Smosh's founders meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines outside of their work on Smosh to warrant separate pages.
- So far, Shayne is the only cast member that has his own page on Wikipedia.