WORST COMMERCIAL EVER is a Smosh video released on December 17, 2018.
We found a very strange infomercial, and the makers of it should be ashamed of themselves.
- Ian Hecox as a bumbling janitor
- Courtney Miller as an office worker
- Keith Leak Jr. as an office worker
- Brian Sandstrom as an office worker
- Olivia Sui as an unnaturally deep-voiced model
- Director: Ryan Todd
- First Assistant Director: Tanner Risner
- Producers: Kristina Nikolic and Ryan Todd
- Writers: Ian Hecox, Ryan Finnerty, and Monica Vasandani
- Editor: Nick Agich
- Assistant Editor: Matthew Duran
- Production Manager: Jon-Michael Burgess
- Production Designer: Tayler Nicholson
- Art Assistant: Jake Sperling
- Camera: Brennan Iketani
- Gaffer: Trent Turner
- Grip: Joseph Pitruzzello
- Sound Mixer: Greg Jones
- Makeup Artist: Rachel Jenkins
- Costume Supervisor: Lindsay Hamilton
- Script Supervisor: Merina Seidel
- Post-Production Supervisor: Reed Brice
- Senior Design: Ness Cardano
A snobby narrator asks if the following has ever happened to the audience, followed by a series of clips of a janitor (Ian) fumbling through an office space:
- Ian walks through a door, carrying a load of cleaning supplies. He bumbles through the hallway before dropping everything and falling.
- Ian picks up some of the cleaning supplies and turns the corner, only to run into Courtney, spilling a detergent on his shirt.
- Ian tries to apologize to Courtney while walking away but trips on a rug, sliding down another hallway before hitting a wall.
- Ian goes to a sink to wash off the detergent but fumbles with the soap, eventually dropping it into the sink filled with dirty water.
- Ian tries to use a plunger on the sink but only ends up splashing himself with dirty water.
- Ian ends up wrapping an entire roll of paper towels around himself before somehow soaking himself in another splash of dirty water.
- Ian opens a cupboard above the sink but is knocked to the ground by an avalanche of Tupperware and dirt.
- Ian tries to clean up his mess, but the trash bag keeps ripping.
- Ian takes the trash bags downstairs but fumbles with the door before being splashed again.
- Ian falls down the stairs.
The narrator exclaims that they have the product for people like the janitor, followed by a model (Olivia) dramatically showing off a water bottle.
Ian: "If you want to see a slightly less weird video, click the box on the left to watch COMMERCIALS IN REAL LIFE."
- The day before this video's release, Smosh via Twitter heralded the video and apologized for its unusuality, saying "Apologizing ahead of time: Tomorrow’s video is a weird one".