Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Trial by Trolley is a party game played on Board AF.
- THE AGE OLD TROLLEY CONUNDRUM. Trial by Trolley is a multiplayer game in which one player plays the conductor on a runaway train intent on killing anything in its path. The other players play their cards and argue in order to convince the operator to spare their lives and condemn everyone on the other track to a gruesome death-by-trolley.
- THE UNFORTUNATE CIRCUMSTANCES. The non conductors are grouped into teams and each have a role to play on the tracks. Each track gets a random “innocent” card to start them off, like “the world’s greatest physicist”, or “a single kitten on its way to getting adopted.” A real head scratcher, folks!
- A RAILROAD OF MORAL DILEMMAS. To make things even harder for our conductor, Each team sabotages the other track with a “guilty” card. Oh, those are bad! We’re talking people like “the four horsemen of the apocalypse” here. Then each player plays modifier cards onto any character on either track to help sway the conductor to their side. Plot twists such as “their ghost will haunt your forever”.
- EXCELLENT FOR PARTIES AND GAME NIGHTS. Anyone up for questioning their morals? This easy to learn tabletop game from Skybound Games and Cyanide and Happiness is hilarious (if not horribly offensive) to play with friends and family. It’s great for game nights, at a party, office party, birthdays, drinking games, or just to kill time on a weekend. Play with anywhere from 3 to 13 players.
- WHAT’S IN THE TRIAL BY TROLLEY GAME. Each pack includes 500 cards, split between innocent tracks, guilty tracks, and modifiers. Each game also includes a game mat, and 27 death tokens.
|Board AF is Back! - Trial by Trolley|
|Games on Board AF|