How different would your favorite Disney movies be if they were just one letter off?
- Ian Hecox as one of Ralph's friends
- Damien Haas as a Scottish Aladdin, John Darling, a Zen Bro, and Wreck-It Ralph
- Shayne Topp as Michael Banks, a Zen Bro, and one of Ralph's friends
- Courtney Miller as Ariel, the Evil Queen, Jane Banks, Wendy Darling, and one of Ralph's friends
- Keith Leak Jr. as Mufasa and a drug cartel member
- Olivia Sui as Simba, a CFM news anchor, Snow White, Mulan, and a morgue attendant
- Kimmy Jimenez as Jasmine and Miguel Rivera
- Matthew Scott Montgomery as Mark Poppins, Peter Pan, and a drug cartel member
- Christina Lopez as Merida
- Director: Ryan Todd
- Writers: Monica Vasandani and Ryan Finnerty
- Executive Producer: Ryan Todd
- Production Manager: Margo McHugh
- Director of Photography: Billy Yates
- Camera Operator: Brennan Iketani
- 1st Assistant Camera: Jacqi Jones
- DIT: Matt Duran
- Art Director: Cassie Vance
- Art Department Assistant: Yasmeen Mughal
- Set Decorator: Tayler Nicholson
- Set Dresser: Sam Valladres
- Props & Stage Coordinator: David Hill
- Sound Mixer: Greg Jones
- Script Supervisor: Merina Seidel
- Hair & Makeup Department Head: Rachel Jenkins
- Wardrobe: Lena Frostestad
- Gaffer: Trent Turner
- Best Boy Grip: Dustin Bloodgood
- Editor: Mike Small
- GFX: Brittany Metz
- Community Manager: Cece Wrenn
- Content Manager: Kiana Parker
- IT/Equipment Manager: Tim Baker
- Executive Assistant: Nancy Azcona
The Lion King/The Lion Ting
Mufasa (Keith Leak Jr.) sits with Simba (Olivia Sui) and talks to him how everything the light touches marks their kingdom. He adds that hyenas are hated amongst lions. Simba asks why, and Mufasa turns to the camera and remarks that "it's a lion ting".
The Little Mermaid/The Little Mermaim
Ariel (Courtney Miller) hums to herself as she combs her hair with a dinglehopper before raising it as the camera pans down to reveal Flounder on a plate. Ariel proceeds to repeatedly stab the dead fish over and over.
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs/Snow White and the Semen Dwarfs
The video backs out of this idea, instead showing a black screen with white text reading "Yeah sorry no" before skipping to the next one.
Toy Story/Toy Store
A breaking news report on CFM details the "great toy massacre", in which another toy store has gone out of business because of online retailers and have opted to toss out their remaining toys instead of donating them. Reportedly, the toys come to life and make form friendships through action-packed adventures. In other news, the news anchor (Olivia) continues, puppies are cute!
One jar proclaims that he is full of pickles. Another states that they have olives. The third and final jar introduces himself with "I'm Mater... sauce. Tomater sauce."
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs/Slow White and the Seven Dwarfs
As Snow White (Olivia) slowly sweeps the floor of the dwarves' cottage, the Evil Queen (Courtney) appears in the window in hag form and offers her an apple. Snow White slowly sets her broom against the wall and slowly makes her way to the window. As she stops for a moment to wipe a shelf in slow motion, the hag asks her to pick up the pace. The Queen, getting impatient, demands that she eats the apple, which piques Snow's interest and she asks what type of apple. The Queen hesitates before saying "apple kind", but Snow ponders if it is Red Delicious, Fuji, Gala, or even a Honeycrisp. Eventually, the Queen gives up and leaves as Snow innocently bids her goodbye.
Mary Poppins/Mark Poppins
Mark Poppins (Matthew Scott Montgomery) picks up the trash in the Banks' home as Jane and Michael Banks sit on the couch in front of him with absolutely terrified expressions on their faces. Marks offers to show the kids the "coolest stuff" in his bag, which the Banks children refuse in terror. Mark starts to step forward while offering "tasty cane dust", advertising it as the "crumbs of angels". At this, Jane and Michael scream and run away, leaving Mark wondering why children always think he wants to kill them.
The Scottish Aladdin from before judges Mulan (Olivia) fit to fight in the war, to her relief.
A Bug's Life/A Bag's Life
Continuing a documentary of the life cycle of a bag...
"The two printed sheets of plastic are then pressed together at the sides to form the bags you see in the grocery stores. Over its lifespan, the plastic bag will break down, but it will not biodegrade. The detrimental impacts of plastic use and waste will continue to be felt all over the world. That super-duper sucks."
Peter Pan/Peter Pant
Wendy Darling (Courtney) asks a visibly exhausted Peter Pan (Matthew) if he is taking her and her brother John to NeverLand or not. Peter tells them to wait a moment as he tries to catch his breath. John bluntly asks why Peter is also not wearing any pants. Peter, between gasps of air, explains that he was too tired to put any on before collapsing to the ground, groaning. The Darling siblings only look at each other in confusion.
Miguel Rivera (Kimmy) holds his grandfather's guitar in amazement as two drug cartel members (Matthew and Keith) order him to take the guitar to their colleagues on the other side of the border. One tells him not to look inside, and the other reveals that it is filled with cocaine (which the first cartel member scolds him for). The other cartel member lifts his sunglasses and threatens that, should Miguel tell anyone about this, he will kill his entire (family, presumably), but he is interrupted by ghostly guitar music. The cartel member tries a few more times, but without success, and gives up and leaves, but not before reminding Miguel of the order.
Two monk bros in zen, Damien and Shayne, sit together in meditation. Damien expresses a want to party and a concurrent want to chill. Shayne, sympathetic, expresses a similar desire to get wasted on green tea. The two fist bump before continuing their meditation.
Damien and Shayne exchange "I froken' love you, bro" while they continue their meditation, finishing with a fist bump handshake.
Wreck-It Ralph/Wreck-Is Ralph
Ralph's friends (Ian, Courtney, and Shayne) visit the morgue to see Ralph's body. Ralph, as the morgue attendant (Olivia) explains, was driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol. Almost as if they were in a scripted notice, his friends express stock regret and sympathy as they wish they could have done differently to help Ralph before he died. The notice ends with a warning reading "D.K.R.E. / Drinking Kills Ralph Everytime".
- Smosh commented: "HEY FRIENDS! 👋We're going on TOUR! Don't see your city listed? Let us know and if these shows go well, we may just stop by your city on the next round! Tickets available at https://smosh.com/tour " It received over 700 likes and Smosh was active in this comment's replies, replying the following to various fans:
- "@Isa Nizar Is that in Kansas?"
- "@Ari gurvitch concrete jungle wet dream tomato"
- "@Gurnawaz Gill Only if Drake is there."
- "@Tifalope867 Will you bring us hamburgers?"
- "@Megan Elizabeth The whole state all at once?????"
- "@Amy Spikes Get Beyoncé on board, then we'll talk."
- "@Brandi Palitzsch Sounds legit."
- A fan commented: "As a Scot, I have to say, Damien's Scottish accent is oddly accurate"
- Damien replied: "Holy cow, I'm honored."
- ↑ Keith Leak Jr. on Instagram: "A Lion Ting 🦁"
- ↑ Olivia Sui on Instagram: "Snow Yellow 🥴"
- ↑ Courtney Miller on Instagram: "Tis I. The mermaid at this table. 🐠"
- ↑ Shayne Topp on Instagram: "Everything changed when the Lit Nation attacked"
- ↑ Kimmy Jimenez on Instagram: "[Penguins propose to their mates by giving them a tiny lil pebble!!!!!"
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Michael Scott Montgomery on Instagram: "never never pants. @smosh one letter off disney movies on youtube now x #peterpants #markpoppins #coca"