THE MOST INTENSE SECRET HITLER is the 107th episode of Board AF, starring Ian Hecox, Mari Takahashi, Courtney Miller, Shayne Topp, Matt Raub, Sarah Whittle, Damien Haas, and Lasercorn playing the party board game Secret Hitler. It was released on April 20, 2019.
Things get extra intense with the most intense game of #SecretHitler we’ve ever played! It’s like a #BoardAF but better and on a new set! Which games do you want to see us play next?
At the start of the game, each player is given a card that determines their role. There are two Fascists, five Liberals and one card that says "Hitler". In order for the Liberals to win, they must either enact five Liberal policies, or kill Hitler. For the Fascists to win, either five Fascist policies must be enacted, or Hitler must be made Chancellor after three Fascist cards have been put down.
As five Liberal policies were enacted, the Liberals won.
- The video was released on Hitler's birthday, which was pointed out by the cast during the first minute.
- This is the first time Matt Raub, Sarah, Ian, Courtney and Shayne have played Secret Hitler on Smosh Games.
- This is the second time Lasercorn has played as Hitler.
- This is the first time Mari has played as a Fascist.
- The group accidentally played the game slightly incorrectly, in true "bold of you to assume we read the directions" Smosh Games fashion. Instead of having the President select two 'policies' to give to the Chancellor to choose from, they did the opposite, with the Chancellor giving them to the President. Had they played it the right way, it is likely that very different policies would have been enacted throughout the game.
- Additionally, at one point during the game Damien claimed that Lasercorn could not vote to make himself Chancellor, meaning that the vote failed. In reality, both the President and the Chancellor are able to vote at any time, meaning that had Damien not claimed that the rules were different, the Fascists would have won the game long before the Liberals had the chance to make a comeback.
- A fan commented "You should play Betrayal at house on the Hill next. I miss Peter Akimoto", to which Mari replied "Goose Guzman perhaps... he will make a return..."
- A fan commented "Did anyone else notice that they weren't playing right? President draws three policies and passes two off to their Chancellor. Also if a government fails, but the next one passes, the tracker resets to normal. Chancellors are allowed to vote for their own government to be passed.", to which Mari replied "r. serv oof. We’re admittedly a little rusty. Apologies that our mistake made it tough to watch 🙈🙈🙈 we’ll be more cognizant of rules next time!!!!! 🙏🙏🙏 thanks for watching, though! Much appreciate ❤️😁"
- A fan commented "YOU GUYS ARE MY FAVORITE PIZZA PLACE", to which Mari replied "Victorious Heathen ❤️❤️❤️❤️"
- A fan commented "The president is supposed to give 2 cards to the chancellor, you guys did it all wrong... Still love you though", to which Lasercorn replied "What do you expect us to do? Read the directions? Do you have any idea how many words there are in those things?"