Today I’m breaking another game using a Makey Makey and letting sushi ruin my life! You heard it here first— Katana Zero is best played on a fresh plate of nigiri.
Punch that bell icon so you'll know when we add a new episode!
Various pieces of sushi were connected to the Makey Makey to act as the controller.
- As the game required a mouse to play, Spencer Agnew controlled the mouse off screen.
- Damien commented saying:"With the power of friendship (Spencer) and questionable grocery store raw fish meats, there's nothing I can't defeat!!!" It received over 500 likes.
- A fan commented: "With the power of friendship (Spencer) and questionable grocery store raw fish meats, there's nothing I can't defeat!!!"
- Damien replied: "Logical? No. But tactical? Also no."
- Another fan commented: "Damiens frustration noises have never not made me happy😂"
- Damien replied saying: "I'm glad my rage brings you joy."
- One more fan commented: "Spencer lover adding random edits and it beautiful. #is spencer really the best smosh person?"
- Damien responded: "Yes."