The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Smosh Magazine was a magazine series released by Smosh. Although new issues were to release every two months, only two were produced between July and October 2013.
Premiere Issue (August/September 2013)
- Interview with Anthony's Mother
- Ian and Anthony masks
- Behind the Scenes of Magic Wipes and I Broke My Foot!
- Instructions and Tips on how to build your own Smosh Studio
- Flowcharts on Star Wars and if you're being mauled by a bear
- Upcoming video game promos with interviews from the Smosh Games crew.
- Fan Art Pages
- Fan Fan-Fiction Fantasy
- How to Handle any relationship situation like a Ninja
Second Issue (October/November 2013)
- Ian, Anthony, and Loki Rank Movies' Biggest Villains
- How to: Spot a Horrible Prom Date, Become a Pirate, Cosplay Like Mari and Find Out if You're Actually a Ghost
- Fan Art Pages
- Games of the Future plus 56 Mind Blowing Previews
- Secrets From Our Set
- Free World's Smallest Poster
- A third issue was teased at the end of the second one, but never released.
- The magazine was sold at CVS Pharmacy, Barnes & Noble, Kroger, Kmart, Safeway, Walgreens, Walmart, and Target.
- A Smosh Magazine app was available for $5.99 on the Apple App Store, updated with digital copies of every issue.
- Anthony was seen reading a copy of the first issue in I Have a Secret Son.
- The second issue, which features Tom Hiddleston as Loki, is heavily featured in the Loki Interview Prank.
- Most of the magazine's photography was done by Ryan Todd.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.