This week we’re playing Super Smash Bros Ultimate, so you know we had to up the ante and turn this into a Mystery Smoothie Challenge! And guess what?! We have a special guest joining us!
For each different character in Super Smash Bros, there is a correlating food that is matched up with them. (For example, military rations for Snake, or dumplings for Shulk). The loser of a certain round must drink these blended up ingredients. The ingredients are then blended up again for the losers of the final round in a 1 v 1 v 1.
There is also a 'chaos' round at the end, where all of the players play against one another. The winner is exempt from the punishment, but the losers are assigned a number on a die based on their position of loss. The die is rolled, and whoever loses must drink a smoothie with all of the ingredients blended into it.
|Damien vs Shayne||Shayne||Two slices of ham blended with a MRE (chicken soup, crackers, lemonade powder)|
|Mari vs Lasercorn||Mari||Three eggs blended with two dumplings and sauce|
|Matt Raub vs Joven||Matt Raub||Pretzels and cherries blended with uni nigiri|
|Damien vs Lasercorn vs Joven||Damien and Joven||A blend of all of the previous smoothies|
|Spencer (playing for Matt Raub)||6th|
Joven had to drink a smoothie made with pretzels, coffee creamer, ghost pepper powder, turkey, cherries, garlic, eel sauce, grape drink, sea urchin, eggs, gyoza, MRE, ham, cheeseburger, rose water, ramen, sour candy, beef jerky, onigiri, baby food.
(Based on Normal Round and Chaos Round where the player in first won 6 points and the player in last won 1 point)
- 1st - Lasercorn (6+4=10)
- =2nd - Shayne (3+6=9)
- =2nd - Damien (4+5=9)
- =4th - Mari (3+3=6)
- =4th - Joven (4+2=6)
- 6th - Matt Raub (3+1=4)
- This was the first Smosh Games video Joven has featured in since the closure of Defy Media, and this the first Smosh Games video he's appeared in since FINALE - GRAND THEFT SMOSH in December 2018.
- This video was released on Jovens's birthday, using his return to celebrate his birthday.
- This video was originally titled Mystery Smoothie Challenge.
- In the eleventh episode of SmoshCast , it was revealed that Matt Raub wanted to play the custom built levels in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and Damien came up with the idea of using smoothie ingredients that corresponded to the playable characters.
- Damien's Nintendo Switch was used to play the game.
- At the end of the video, Damien refers to the Smosh Games videos as "Gaming With A Twist", confirming the name of the new Smosh Games series.
- A reference is made to Jovenshire's show on his personal channel, "Totally Unprompted", as he had been accused of copying Damien & Shayne's segment "Personal News" from their time as hosts on Smosh Pit Weekly.