The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
SUMMER GAMES ON TRIAL is the seventh episode of the Smosh Games series Smosh & Order. It was released on August 18, 2018 and had the case title of Missed The Fist. It acts as the first special of Smosh Summer Games: We Blew It.
It's Damien vs Noah in the case of the hanging fist bump from Smosh Summer Games Wild West! This is Smosh and Order!
- Judge: Lasercorn ("Judge Fredd")
- Bailiff: Courtney and Mari
- Plaintiff: Damien
- Plaintiff's Attorney: Boze
- Defendant: Noah
- Defendant's Attorney: Wes
- Witnesses: Jovenshire
- Jury Members: Matt Raub, Kristina Nikolic, Shayne, Tanner and Tim Baker
Noah was found guilty and had to give Damien the fist bump he had initially rejected.
- This episode was inspired by the missed fist bump in Punishment Shootout.
- This episode inspired the later Smosh & Order episode COURT IS NOW IN SESSION!.
- Jovenshire commented: 'Wait......did Damien miss ANOTHER fist bump there at the end? That poor kid' It received over 3.9K likes and over 60 replies.
- Mari commented saying: 'I hope this episode shows how diligent Courtney and I are. We both love our bailiff jobs. We’re career women. We want raises. We both showed up to work. We both did our jobs the best we could.' It received over 1.6K likes and 20 replies.
- Smosh Games commented saying: 'You asked for this case... and now you shall receive this case. Who should be the judge on the next episode?' It received over 1.4K likes and over 370 replies.
- Wes commented saying: 'How do you guys think I did for my first case??' It received over 1.3K likes and over 60 replies.
- Interestingly, this was far from being Wes's first case; he had acted as an attorney twice previously, including acting as Lasercorn's attorney in the very first Smosh and Order episode.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.