|STUPID MOVIE SEQUELS|
Thumbnail of Stupid Movie Sequels
August 3, 2012 (Smosh)
Anthony, Ian, Sergeant Anous, Sailor, Andy's Girlfriend, Tom, movie characters
STUPID MOVIE SEQUELS is a Smosh video uploaded on August 3, 2012.
Anthony and Ian are watching a commercial promoting the new Spiderman movie. Ian wonders why they are making another one since the last one wasn't that long ago. Anthony points out that since Hollywood is out of ideas, they are now just making unnecessary sequels. Ian worries about what sequels they are going to do next.
A sailor (Anthony) pulls Jack (Ian) from the ocean onto the rescue ship Carpathia. The sailor thought that Jack froze and drowned in the ocean, but Jack said it was a way to get rid of Rose because he thought her saying was kind of creepy. The sailor even agreed.
Alternate Scene #1
Jack thanks the sailor for saving him and the sailor shows him a pose.
Alternate Scene #2
Jack thanks the sailor for saving him and the sailor bets seventy dollars for saving Jack's life. Jack continues it in 'Titanic III: The Quest for More Pain'.
Alternate Scene #3
The sailor wanted to get a brewski to impress some bro hoes. Jack wanted some since the ship hit the ice berg.
Toy Story 4: The College Years
Bonnie (Sadie Scott) was playing with Woody when all of the sudden, Andy (Ian) appears and takes Woody to college and makes Bonnie cry.
Three months later, Andy is making out with his ex-girlfriend (offscreen) and then shows the Woody to her (as she asked about having any toys lying around) who's voice box then says, "There's a snake in your pants."
Andy likes college and Woody says, "There's a skank in your room." The girlfriend wanted to know who said that. Andy says that it was his Woody. The girl got confused and thought it was his private; but Andy corrected her saying it was his other Woody.
Home Alone 6
Kevin (Anthony) is an adult and he thinks he can leave on his own, but realizes how he is always alone everyday (sad violin music soundscapes over the scene)
Dominick (Ian) stares at the spinning top and shot it with a gun for his impatience.
As the top stops spinning, Dominick starts missing his children and the top spins again as the story continues in Inception 3.
The Hangover Part III
Stu Price (Anthony) curses about his liver failure and dies.
Stu Price is still alive and was relieved. He also wanted another beer.
The Social Network 2: MySpace
The narrator says, "Tom was just an ordinary guy who started one of the biggest social networks ever." Tom meets up with a girl who doesn't know what MySpace is, but thinks he's familiar. The narrator also says, "But that website sucked ass. Now he's homeless." Tom even felt hungry.
When the woman didn't know what MySpace is and justed walked away, Tom cursed without her knowing.
The Passion of the Christ 2
The Romans were talking about Jesus being dead. All of a sudden, Jesus came back, alive. One of the Romans begged Jesus for forgiveness. Jesus says, "I forgive you, my son...but my Tommy gun don't!" and starts firing his Tommy gun at them. The rest of this was cut because Smosh didn't want any death threats from everyone on YouTube.
Juno MacGuff is pregnant again.
Cast Away 2
Chuck Noland (Anthony) is stranded again.
Chuck Noland doesn't have Wilson and has to play with his other balls.
Breaking Dawn Part 3
Jacob was about to marry Bella's (Ian) baby until Sergant Anous shoots Jacob to death, thinking he is a child molester.
Ian asks Anthony that people can make a crap ton of money off of a movie is by taking something that everybody knows and make an unnecessary sequel to it. After Anthony agrees, Ian has an idea to make Stupid Movie Sequels Part 2.
- Oddly, even though Andy went to college, Pixar confirmed a fourth Toy Story, and is scheduled for release on June 21, 2019.
- Disney Channel premiered Toy Story 3 the same night as this video, Toy Story 4 was a sequel to that.
- Bonnie in the Toy Story part was played by Anthony's cousin Sadie from 7YR OLD DOES TWILIGHT!
- Tom from The Social Network 2: My Space was also in If The Internet Was Real.
- There was another Titanic II, a rip-off movie, but was unrelated to the first real movie and this one in the video.
- As mentioned in the Shut Up! Opening, Universal made The Land Before Time XIV: Journey of the Brave, and was released on February 2, 2016.
- Jesus from The Passion of Christ 2 scene was played by Juan, lan's original voice actor for El Smosh
- This is Woody's second appearance since If Scary Movies Were Real.
- Ian and Anthony are sitting on the couch in almost every If... Were Real Series, but this is similar to one
- This video was premiered the same day as Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days, which is also a movie sequel as the third film in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid film series.
- Kevin in Home Alone 5 appeared since If Movies Were Real but played as Ian.
- Jack appeared since If Movies Were Real 2 but was played by Anthony.
- The Hangover Part III will be a real movie in May 2013, concluding the story of The Hangover.
- In Titanic II, the Titanic is seen on the iceberg instead of underwater.
- The RMS Carpathia, the ship that rescued the survivors of the Titanic was a British ship, yet the sailor played by Anthony has an American Southern accent.
- The Jesus scene with the gun can be a little disturbing for some people, as well as controversial or blasphemic to others. However, Ian and Anthony are both born Christians, so the scene is obviously meant as just a joke and in a light-hearted way.
- The Passion of the Christ 2 was actually a joke in the Family Guy episode "North By North Quahog", where the sequel also seemed pointless.
- Home Alone 6 was originally named Home Alone 5, but was changed after the release of Home Alone 5: The Holiday Heist.
- The video had a sequel with more sequel disasters named "MOVIE REBOOTS SUCK".
Shut Up! Opening
- "Oh man, I can't wait to see Land Before Time XIV! Shut up!"
"Thanks for subscribing and if you haven't already... what the hell are you doing? Click the friggin button, idiot.