The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- Sohinki: "How do you think it would go if I just walked into a bar, held up a sword, and then I was like 'I'm sorry Miss, my light boner is pointing right at you.'?"
- Lasercorn: "I think it would go awesome. You should try it."
- — Sohinki and Lasercorn
Shadows of the Colossus has some bosses you say? We take em on!
Bosses: Lasercorn fights Valus and Sohinki fights Basaron
- SEXY WHISTLE
- NO MANSCAPING
- FOOT ARROWS
- KILL BUTT BRAIN
- Sohinki kept referring to the Colossus as 'Tiny the Stone Giant', a character from Dota 2 who resembles Colossi.
- Lasercorn mentioned that his middle school basketball team once got a bad case of head lice, and one week during a match the other team, knowing about their head lice, refused to go anywhere near Lasercorn and his team on defense and his team ended up winning the game.
- Lasercorn compared the second Colossus to the Sesame Street character Mr. Snuffleupagus.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.