- "We dopplebanged him like crazy."
RATCHET AND CLANK FULL FRONTAL ASSAULT is the 10th episode of Dope! or Nope, hosted by Lasercorn and Sohinki, who try out the platform game Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault. It was released on December 4, 2012.
Rachet and Clank almost made it under our Radar. Is it Dope?
- Sohinki and Lasercorn both doped the hoverboots.
- Sohinki doped Clank's transformation into a larger, more mech-like version of himself.
- Sohinki and Lasercorn doped the graphics and art style.
- Sohinki doped the last sequence.
- Sohinki noped the black bar on the right side of the screen that appeared when they first started the campaign.
- Lasercorn "re-noped" the camera again later during gameplay.
- Sohinki noped the unskippable cutscenes.
- Lasercorn noped his and Sohinki's linked money, not wanting to share it with him.
- Lasercorn noped that Ratchet and Clank used the same weapon.
- Lasercorn noped the lack of penalty for being killed.
- Lasercorn and Sohinki doped the simplicity of the game's first boss fight in the tutorial, but was hard enough to kill one of them (Sohinki) at least once.
With a total of four dopes and seven nopes, Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault received an overall meh. Lasercorn said that the review was incomplete as, at the time, PlayStation Network was undergoing maintenance, thus could not play online competitively. Sohinki and Lasercorn planned to make a full judgement of the game once they were able to play online, as at the time PSN was down. Sohinki was "leaning on the nope side of things".
- This is the first game on Dope! or Nope to receive neither an overall "Dope" nor "Nope".