It was uploaded on January 18th, 2013 on both smosh.com and YouTube.
The gang try to get the farthest distance on QWOP.
The person with the shortest distance achieved would have to walk in the style of the QWOP athlete, controlled by the person who achieved the farthest distance.
- 1st place: Mari (21 metres)
- 2nd place: Lasercorn (14.1 metres)
- 3rd place: Sohinki (13.3 metres)
- 4th place: Jovenshire (9.8 metres)
- 5th place: Anthony (2.7 metres)
- Last place: Ian (2.1 metres)
|HOW THE F*** DID SHE DO THAT!?||Mari||7:29|
- Mari almost finished with a score of 21.2 metres, but she fell back 20cm right at the last second leaving her instead with 21 metres exactly, precisely 10x further than Ian got.
- All of the gang were wearing Food Battle 2012 T-shirts for this video.
- As the turn order moved around, the person to the right of the current player wore a leather jacket (possibly Sohinki's).
- This was pointed out at the end of the video as being "The only constant".
- This marks Mari's first win. She was the last one to win a Game Bang (individual or in a team).
- Sohinki refered to Qwop as the Queen of Pain from Dota (Defense of the Ancients) 2.
- To which Anthony replied "WILL YOU SHUT UP ABOUT DOTA"
- This episode features multiple references to the Olympic Games as well as the theme from the 1981 film Chariots of Fire.
Bustin Makes Me Feel Good
|QWOP'ING LIKE AN OLYMPIAN||Next Video |