Pamela "Pam" Horton (b. May 4, 1988) is an American YouTuber, model, and former Playboy Playmate, and the former girlfriend of Smosh co-founder Ian Hecox. Ian and Pam started dating on September 11, 2015, after meeting for the first time at Playboy's SDCC SELF/LESS Party, an event that Pam invited Ian to. She has said that she invited Ian because of brand purpose on her personal channel. On April 8, 2016, Ian formally introduced Pamela as his girlfriend with an Instagram photo and descriptive caption, declaring her to be the love of his life.
In 2019, during the opening episode of SmoshCast, Ian indirectly revealed that he and Pam were no longer dating. Pam later appeared as a guest for the fourteenth episode, in which she and Ian officially confirmed that they had broken up, but that they were still good friends and hoped to remain that way.
Pam has sometimes been subject to fans berating her, either for "taking Ian away from Anthony" during his time on the channel, being with Ian in lieu of the fans being with Ian themselves, or even because she is not Ian's ex-girlfriend, Melanie Moat. This allegedly led to Ian making a textual Instagram post requesting that fans be kinder to the women in his life.
- The portmanteau of Pamela and Ian is "Pian".
- Ian and Pam have taken part in a YouTube Couples React video on the Fine Brothers' YouTube channel.
- Pam is friends with many of the Smosh Games members, and has collaborated with them on her channel. She spent the 2016 Comic Con weekend with Jovenshire, Wes, Flitz, Lasercorn, Sohinki, and Matt Raub, as seen when Joven tried to make breakfast for them.
- Unlike the Smosh Games members and other YouTubers, Pam has so far not shown much contempt or scorn to Joven.
- Pam is a founding member of the channel ToasterGhost, along with Lasercorn, Sohinki and Amy Lynn.
- Sohinki has seen her breasts.
- Pam is a former Playmate for Playboy. On the day of Hugh Hefner's death, she left a heartfelt message towards him via Instagram.
- Pam has openly revealed that while she likes children, she does not want a family of her own, a sentiment she shares with Ian.
- Pam has a cat named Moose.
- Beginning in 2017, Pam has worked on multiple projects with Markiplier, which has included appearing in some of his videos. She has notably portrayed recurring character Celine (also known as the "Seer") in Mark's scripted projects, and appeared as the character in the interlinked dramatic features, "Who Killed Markiplier" and "Damien", respectively.