On July 28, 2017, it was announced in What's going on with Smosh?! that Courtney and Olivia would again be hosting a series together, this time called Whoa! Nature Show. The show premiered on August 16, 2017, but was shelved after only a few episodes.
|HOW TO NOT PISS OFF ASIAN PEOPLE||September 13, 2017|
|EVERY PUBERTY EVER||January 8, 2018|
|HOW TO NOT PISS OFF WOMEN||March 7, 2018|
|EVERY MUSEUM EVER||May 7, 2018|
|EVERY SUMMER JOB EVER||July 9, 2018|
|EVERY 7-ELEVEN EVER||September 10, 2018|
|$10 QUEER EYE TRANSFORMATION (w/ Jon Cozart)||September 24, 2018|
|EVERY PERIOD EVER||May 6, 2019|
|Every Spa Ever||September 23, 2019|
- Olivia has two first names, something common amongst Chinese families who live in Western countries. Her Chinese name is Mu, and her English name is Olivia.
- Following China's traditional naming format, Olivia's full Chinese name is Sui Mu.
- "Mu" is a unisex name, roughly translating to either "wood" or "admired".
- Olivia has confirmed that her Chinese name also serves as her official middle name.
- Courtney has been known to refer to Olivia by her full name as a joke, notably in TRY NOT TO LAUGH CHALLENGE #12.
- During her first year as a Smosh member (as well as intermittently later on), Olivia was frequently confused with Mari from Smosh Games.
- Though some fans often mixed up the two to begin with, Olivia is actually Chinese-American and Mari is Japanese-American. Mari also has a darker skin tone than Olivia, and many of their other features also differ.
- Most of the Smosh Family have made jokes about the confusion between Mari and Olivia at some point in time, though many have also said that they actually can't tell why some viewers think they look alike.
- Olivia is a professionally trained ballet and contemporary dancer, and dances for a non-profit dance company.
- She has touched Courtney's breasts in many behind the scenes videos for Every Blank Ever. She was also kissed by Courtney multiple times in the video Kiss Currency.
- Olivia had a longtime boyfriend named James Law, as revealed in one of the Lunchtime with Smosh vlogs when she went through the last photo she sent out. It was a Snapchat picture of her crying; she stated it was sent because she missed her boyfriend. James is a photographer and began dating Olivia in 2014.
- He was frequently seen on Olivia's Instagram stories.
- Olivia once mentioned that James sometimes called her "Conkita".
- In April 2018, rumors circulated that James and Olivia had broken up. The rumors spread further after Olivia deleted her most recent photo of James and both unfollowed the other on Instagram. Olivia confirmed the breakup in Smosh Pit’s May 2nd video OPENING 6 YEAR OLD CHICK-FIL-A SAUCE!.
- On May 3rd 2018, it was revealed on Instagram that she is now dating Sam Lerner, an actor who works with Shayne on The Goldbergs. In the 2018 video OUR FIRST IMPRESSIONS OF EACH OTHER, Shayne confirmed that he not only set Sam and Olivia up, but had deliberately stopped them from meeting one another while they were both in other relationships, as he was convinced they were too well-matched to ever just be friends.
- It was revealed in Hot Tub Truth or Dare that Olivia hadn't paid a large amount of her driving tickets before that point, resulting in her driving license being suspended and a warrant being out for her arrest.
- Olivia has a reputation of being the best Smosh member at card games. This should, however, be taken with a grain of salt for the following reasons:
- In the Game Bang episode "SMOSH AGAINST HUMANITY", Joven and Olivia both ended the game with four cards above all else - though despite this, Sohinki refused to acknowledge that Joven "tied for first," implying by that logic that Olivia did not receive first either.
- In the Seriously Super Stupid Sleepover episode "Bucket of Doom w/ the Smosh Squad," most ties were settled by Sunny Peabody weighing in a final decision. For the final round, however, the Squad gave Olivia the point she needed to win the game, despite her and Noah tying in the final round with two votes each (18:43).
- Olivia has been consistently designated the "weirdest member of Smosh".
- She once addressed Youtube comments that asked if she was high whenever shooting The Show w/ No Name, assuring everyone that she was not taking anything and that she was legitimately being herself.
- Olivia is also somewhat the "baby" of the group, despite not being the youngest; the rest of the Smosh Family are very protective of her and occasionally give her special treatment above other members.
- Olivia is incredibly ticklish.
- She is allergic to mosquito bites.
- Olivia was born in China and moved to the United States with her family when she was two.
- She has one younger half-sister named Melanie.
- Olivia is a huge fan of the shows Homeland and Narcos.
- She is very scared of water and did not learn how to swim for many years. In 2018, it was confirmed that she had been going to swimming lessons, and she subsequently proved herself to be able to swim short distances.
- She was in the Scream Queens episode titled Ghost Stories.
- On her personal YouTube channel, Olivia has been known to say "I'm sure in a past life I was a squirrel". In a 2019 video, she also claimed that she believes her spirit animal is a frog.
- On her Instagram in December 2016, Olivia revealed that she would be coming out with a jewelry line called "LIV by Olivia Sui". As of December 2017, the jewelry line has not been released.
- Olivia has said that if she had pursued a different career, she would have wanted to be a teacher - something she still thinks about doing, in spite of the career path she is currently taking.
- Olivia is the only competitor in Smosh Seasonal Games to have received the award for MVP twice.
- Her second time winning the award was controversial amongst Smosh viewers, many of whom believed that there were others who had deserved it more than her.
- By default, Olivia is also the only player to have been awarded MVP twice in a row.
- Olivia loves her mom very much, and she can often be seen in Olivia's Instagram stories.
- Olivia's personal fandom is referred to as "Life's a Party, You're a Boy", which is now used by many fans as a catchphrase-based reference to her.
- The phrase comes from a song Olivia made up as part of an improv class that she took with other members of the Smosh Squad.
- She had a role in CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, in the episode Say Uncle (Season 9, Episode 6). She was credited as Korean Teenager.
- She portrayed the girl riding a bicycle at the start of the episode (even though she says that she can't ride a bike in real life). She went into detail about this role in the Smosh Pit video I COULDN'T RIDE A BIKE UNTIL I WAS 13.
- Olivia revealed in the above video that up until her teenage years she had a distant and awkward relationship with her father, who was often working overseas and never had time to bond with her. However, she also revealed that their first real bonding experience came when she was thirteen, when he spent an afternoon teaching her to ride a bike for her CSI role. Originally, she thought she would hate it, but instead it ended up being one of her happiest memories to date and a milestone for the relationship between her and her dad.
- In Smosh Summer Games: We Blew It!, the four female Smosh members each modified their team t-shirts to match their individual styles. Olivia tied her shirt in a knot in front, effectively shortening it.
- Courtney revealed in the eleventh epsiode of SmoshCast that Olivia was shooting a movie in the interim between the Defy shutdown and the acquisition of Smosh by Mythical Entertainment.