The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- Sohinki: "So what'd you think overall? I'd give a hesitant "dope". It's very similar to the last one. I liked Wolfpack – "
- Lasercorn: "I did like Wolfpack, I liked the level design, I liked the costumes; I think I gotta go with dope. Domination was lame, but whateva."
- Sohinki: "Whateva, it's still dope, good game, it is dope."
- —Sohinki and Lasercorn giving their Final Verdicts
Assassin's Creed 3 dropped and we're looking at the new multiplayer modes
- Sohinki doped the characters and costumes.
- Sohinki doped a character's mask.
- Sohinki doped a kill in which he ran up behind someone and slit their throat.
- Sohinki doped a x4 multi-kill.
- Lasercorn doped the weather effects, such as the rain.
- Sohinki nopes the fact that an Assassin's Creed game has a Domination mode in the first place.
With 5 dopes and 1 nope, Sohinki and Lasercorn gave the multiplayer modes of Assassin's Creed III a "hesitant" dope.
- Sohinki decided against doping a kill.
- Lasercorn mentioned a possibility of Assassin's Creed getting into Game Bang, but it never happened.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.