On August 5, 2017, Sohinki announced that he and Lasercorn were no longer full-time Smosh Games members. They have since launched a gaming channel together named ToasterGhost, but it is currently inactive. As of 2018, Sohinki still makes occasional appearances in Smosh content, though he has been notably absent from group events such as Smosh Summer Games.
- Gametime with Smosh
- Backseat Gaming
- Smosh Game Bang
- Smosh Games Review
- Gamer Nation
- Dope! or Nope
- Smosh Games VS
- Grand Theft Smosh
Sohinki Leaves Smosh Games
On August 5, 2017, Sohinki released the video Sohinki's New Chapter (originally titled "Sohinki Not in Smosh Games anymore?"), in which he confirmed that he was no longer a full-time member of Smosh Games. He explained that he left because he felt it was time for him to move on as a creator. He also mentioned that he and Lasercorn would be creating a project together. The next day he, Lasercorn, YouTuber Amy Lynn (misshabit) and Pamela Horton, Ian's former girlfriend, created the channel ToasterGhost, which made regular videos up until late 2018.
Aside from their work for ToasterGhost and their own channels, both Sohinki and Lasercorn have continued to make occasional appearances on Smosh Games. However, Sohinki has appeared considerably less than Lasercorn since leaving and has notably not been present for many reunion-based videos (such as Smosh Summer Games and the 2018 and 2019 Halloween Just Dance tournaments.). As of 2019, the most recent Smosh video to feature Sohinki was the Smosh & Order episode "JOVEN TAKES BOZE TO COURT".
Appearances After Leaving Smosh Games
Here is a list of videos Sohinki has appeared in after he announced he was leaving Smosh Games.
- New Smosh Games Vs Old Smosh Games
- WE FACE OUR WORST NIGHTMARE!
- BUILDING ANCIENT EGYPT?!
- Halloween Just Dance 2018
- Halloween Minion Punishment
- Weirdest WWE2K18 Matches
- SOHINKI DIES IN OREGON TRAIL
- Biggest Game Bang Ever!
- LASERCORN TAKES SMOSH GAMES TO COURT
- BOZE GETS SUED!
- WES THE PERPETRATOR!
- JOVEN TAKES BOZE TO COURT
- Sohinki has two older brothers, Jonathan and Daniel. In Like a Surgeon, Anthony mentions that Sohinki has a brother who is a doctor.
- Sohinki's eyes are hazel, though this seems to be easily misremembered. Several Smosh members have noted that even they aren't totally sure what color Sohinki's eyes are.
- His parents live in Virginia.
- Sohinki's nickname is simply his last name, but he still gets asked about its origins.
- His screen name is "EndlessM1ke" (Endless Mike), after a character from the classic Nickelodeon show The Adventures of Pete & Pete.
- Sohinki is left-handed, although only when he's writing. He says he uses his right hand for almost everything else.
- He is the shortest male on Smosh Games, only being taller than Mari and Boze.
- As of Smosh Summer Games 2016, Sohinki was single.
- Sohinki had a long distance girlfriend named Rebecca (Bexysc), who is also a gamer. She occasionally accompanied him in streams. In a Twitch livestream, it was revealed that they met playing DOTA. The cause of the breakup is unknown.
- At one point, Sohinki was dating a girl whom he had been on two dates with. He said this during a Twitch livestream and nothing else was said about her.
- In mid-2018, Sohinki uploaded a dancing video on his personal channel. The description featured an explanation for why he had made it, revealing that he had recently gone through a difficult breakup.
- Sohinki's first concert was Metallica.
- Sohinki is the most frequent Twitch streamer out of the Smosh Games crew; on his channel, he streams Smite, DOTA, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, and other games every Tuesday and Thursday, having an audience of 100+ every stream.
- Sohinki revealed on a stream that he had braces when he was young.
- He attended Syracuse University in Syracuse, New York, majoring in Television, Radio, and Film.
- Sohinki is Jewish, along with Noah Grossman. This was first mentioned in Crashing Dem Castles. This is usually mentioned as a joking insult toward him by the other cast members.
- Sohinki can speak German.
- Sohinki has a love for red pandas; he revealed that one time when he was sick he Googled red pandas and instantly felt better, as shown in this video ending. Both Sohinki and many Smosh fans have taken note of this, with Sohinki even going as far as rewarding his Twitch subscribers with a red panda icon beside their names.
- A fan has adopted a red panda under Sohinki's name, as mentioned on his Twitter and Instagram.
- The first time Jovenshire and Sohinki met was at a job interview, which (according to Joven) Sohinki was completely over-dressed for, wearing an oversized suit and tie, making Joven feel threatened for the job.
- He is interested in stand-up comedy: one of his channel videos shows him performing a stand-up routine, and in a WatchUsLiveAndStuff video, Anthony mentions being invited by him to a comedy gig.
- As shown in the countless dancing Game Bangs, Sohinki has been proven to be quite a good dancer, regularly being in the Top 3 for such episodes, the only exceptions being "Don't Stop The Hip Hop" and "You Can't Stop the Motion" (both of which he came 5th place in) and being 4th in "Breaking It Down In 2014."
- In 2013, Sohinki released a dancing video with Flitz on his personal channel, revealing that he is proficient in popping, locking and krumping. At the time, many viewers were surprised that Sohinki could dance so well. Since then, he has uploaded dance-based content fairly consistently to various social media.
- Sohinki has been shown to have an affinity with hip-hop and R&B music, having stated that his favorite band is "A Tribe Called Quest." In some Smosh Games videos, he mentions that he likes Dubstep.
- He was also shown to be a relatively skilled rapper in Epic Smosh Rap Battle (despite receiving a low score).
- Along with Anthony, Sohinki was one of the most balanced players in Game Bangs. All other players had a certain weakness or weaknesses:
- Joven's weaknesses: Karaoke games, Kinect games, and pretty much all multiplayer games.
- Mari's weaknesses: Any games that don't involve dancing or motion controls (namely platformers)
- Lasercorn's weakness: Dancing games and obscure games.
- Ian's weaknesses: Platformers and (occasionally) dancing games.
- Sohinki is the youngest member of the Clevver Games group.
- Sohinki has a ridiculously high tolerance to spice as seen in the Game Bang episode Hot Pepper Mario Party, where he claims that the 6 million Scoville sauce isn't spicy and dips his finger in it.
- Along with Lasercorn and Jovenshire, he is sometimes a guest on TheFineBros's YouTuber's React show.
- He is the last player to have an individual loss on Game Bang, having received the lowest score on episode 169 (Mystery Jelly Bean Nightmare).
- Sohinki currently holds the record for the highest consecutive amount of Game Bang episodes without doing a punishment (18) (he did not lose an episode between Slumber Party Games and We Slaughter Helpless Critters).
- Sohinki's father appeared in a special video uploaded on Father's Day 2014, in which he and Lasercorn battled it out against their dads in a grudge match. He appeared again in an episode of Grand Theft Smosh where he, along with Wes and Lasercorn's fathers, attempt to play Grand Theft Auto V.
- Sohinki is the only original Smosh Games member to not have had hair modification at any point (Mari has dyed her hair red, blue and purple over the years, Joven had a Mohawk known as "the JovenHawk", and Lasercorn had orange hair for a month, a hairstyle which later became permanent).
- He is also the only one out of himself, Lasercorn and Joven to not have a tattoo.
- In Grand Theft Smosh, he is known for making poorly designed maps. This is especially seen in the episode" Grand Theft Karting".
- Sohinki revealed in a MariCraft episode that he has a cat.
- It was stated in a Game Bang that the part of a woman he finds sexiest is the butt.
- As pointed out by Anthony, Sohinki has a habit of messing with his hair right after losing or dying in a game, mainly on Game Bang.
- Sohinki does not like to lose and when he does, he gets mad. In fact, the Smosh Games crew created the term "Sohinkism", used when someone starts hating the game purely because they're losing.
- In a Grand Theft Smosh episode, Flitz falsely stated that Sohinki's middle name was Perry, but followed it by saying, "Go and Google it and then lie to the Smosh Wikipedia about it."
- Sohinki once mentioned in a Maricraft episode that Minecraft is a game that annoys him. However, he appeared consistently in Maricraft videos throughout his time as a regular Smosh Games member.
- He revealed in Breakfast Time with Smosh Games that he is lactose intolerant, but only when he drinks milk itself.
- He came last in a Game Bang for the first time in the episode FRUIT NINJAS OF FURY.
- There is an ongoing fan ship about Sohinki and his fellow cast member, Mari. Over the years, many people have wanted to see them be together, even though Mari has been in a relationship since 2010. Their official ship name is "Marhinki".
- There is an ongoing joke that Sohinki has an abnormally small penis.
- There is a time when Sohinki actually attempt to sell his "nuts" to Lasercorn for five dollars in a Game Bang - his specific words being "I make the price of this deez nuts though". (Mystery Jelly bean nightmare Game Bang)
- He hosted "Backseat Gaming" during its run.
- Mari often calls Sohinki "Sohin", a nickname that Boze began using after she joined Smosh Games.
- In the video "Fingering Earholes at VidCon 2014", Mari called him "Sohinkles" in hopes of waking him up.
- It is revealed that he is part Arabic in the SGA video "DISTURBED FRIENDS W/ SMOSH GAMES LIVE".
- It has been shown in some episodes that Sohinki is one of the weakest members of Smosh Games in terms of physicality. This is best shown in "Real Life Car Destruction" where he didn't do much damage to the car in comparison to Joven or Wes as they were able to break the cars front window as well as dent it whereas Sohinki didn't break the window or dent the car.
- He has seen Pamela's breasts.