- "You'll play as Mega Man in a standard, 8-bit Mega Man game, but instead of fighting Dr. Wily and his robots, you will be met by Street Fighter characters as the end boss of each stage. And of course, in true Mega Man fashion, you will be able to absorb that fighter's abilities to use on another boss."
- —Jovenshire explaining Street Fighter X Mega Man
Street Fighter X Mega Man, MGS 5, and the Steam Console
News and Updates
- STREET FIGHTER X MEGAMAN!: To celebrate the 25th anniversary of Street Fighter and the upcoming 25th anniversary of Mega Man, Capcom will be releasing a free-to-play 8-bit platform crossover game titled Street Fighter X Mega Man. It will be released on December 17 and features Mega Man fighting Street Fighter characters instead of Robot Masters.
METAL GEAR SOLID 5?: The "big news" coming out of the VGAs was a trailer for a game titled The Phantom Pain. Many people are guessing that it is the trailer for a possible Metal Gear Solid 5, with plenty of evidence to support it.
VALVE CONSOLE!: Valve has announced that they are going to be making their own console-like system meant to take advantage of Steam's 'Big Picture' mode called the Steam Box.
- Lasercorn made "I banged your mom" jokes to both Sohinki and Jovenshire in his segment.
- The Phantom Pain turned out to be the subtitle for what is officially titled Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.
- The Steam Box was later renamed the Steam Machine. "Steam Box" was a name only used when it was in development.