We're ending Smosh Summer Games: Apocalypse with our annual legendary belly flop finale, with a very special guest judge!
Mayhem is coming September 13, pre-order Borderlands 3 at: https://borderlands.com/en-US/
- ToxiciTea: Ian, Jovenshire, Mari, Shayne, and Wes
- Mushroom Clout: Courtney, Damien, Lasercorn, Keith, Kimmy, and Noah
Belly Flop Contest
|Courtney Freaking Miller||10||11||10||31|
- 1st - Mushroom Clout (136 pts)
- 2nd - ToxiciTea (133 pts)
- Total Disaster (Epic Fail): Ian
- The Cursed One (LVP): Shayne
- The Chosen One (MVP): Jovenshire
- Prophesy Fulfilled (Epic Win): Courtney
- Winning Team: ToxiciTea
(As it was a team, the team with the most awards won the overall Summer Games)
- Shayne as Courtney Freaking Miller took the place of Olivia Sui for ToxiciTea as she was absent.
- This is the first time somebody scored an 11.
- Lasercorn commented: "Who will win? And more importantly, will we all survive? Some of these flops get dangerous." It received over 370 likes.
- Smosh Games commented: "Get more HOT TEA about the making of this year's Summer Games in this week's SmoshCast! https://youtu.be/zjDFdj9I3KQ" It received over 340 likes.
- A fan commented: "I always believed in joven... For years in the making.. He got what he deserved"
- Damien replied: "Even a broken clock gets MVP twice a day."
- A fan commented: "I'm so proud of Damien! He looks so good and his confidence you can tell has soared. He did great for his team and I'm glad to see such a marginal improvement!"
- Damien replied: "Aw shucks. Thank you."
- A fan commented: "Woo so hyped up I hope Keith talks about his mom again 😁"
- Damien replied: "She's always in his heart."
- A fan commented: "The last time I was this early food battle was still a thing"
- Damien replied: "Ahhh, the 1970s. A good time."
- A fan commented: "Who else couldn't watch the podcast because they had to watch this first so they didn't get spoilers"
- Damien replied: "SMART"
- A fan commented: "FREAKING JOE. YALL GAVE ME SO MUCH ANXIETY LAST NIGHT I THOUGHT YALL WERE MAD AT EACHOTHER AGH"
- Lasercorn replied: "HAHA! you fell for our fake twitter feud!"
- Damien also replied: "And that right there is the tea, sister."
- A fan commented: ""I WANNA SEE THAT SHIRTLESS BOOOOOOOY."
Phrasing, Matt Raub. Phrasing."
- Damien replied: "He said what he meant."