We take Lasercorn to trial to pay for the crimes he has committed in Maricraft! We've got a courtroom. We've got a very dope bailiff. We've got the world famous Judge Betty. This is Smosh & Order!
- Judge: Noah ("Judge Betty")
- Bailiff: Sohinki
- Plaintiff: Mari
- Plaintiff's Attorney: Jovenshire
- Defendant: Lasercorn
- Defendant's Attorney: Wes ("Jonathan Taylor Thomas")
- Witnesses: Damien ("Fingerquotes 'Fingerquotes' Percy" and Kristina Nikolic "Tina Pousich"
- Jury Members: Boze and Garrett Palm
Lasercorn was found guilty, but escaped from court before the verdict was announced, and Wes was quick to follow him out.
- This episode's case is based on the events of "Lasercraft", a brief subseries of the main series MariCraft, particularly the episodes THE TRIAL OF LASERCORN! (Maricraft) and THE CONVICTION OF LASERCORN (Maricraft).
- It is one of the few Smosh Games videos released in 2018 to reach over 1 million views.
- Smosh Games commented: 'None of this was scripted. Each person was assigned a random role and got to pick clothes from a giant rack then we flipped on the cameras and had a blast. Drop a like if you enjoyed this and we can do more!' It received over 5.7K likes.
- Jovenshire commented: 'Hope you guys like our new show! What other cases should we take on? Make up the situation and well do it!!' It received over 1.3K likes.
- Lasercorn commented: 'I was the best dressed in court' It received over 3.3K likes.
- Damien commented twice:
- His first comment said: 'Never forget that "professional snitch" is a real job. You can fancy up the title with things like "information broker," but we all know what it really is. Per se.' It received over 1.3K likes.
- His second comment said: 'Also you guys, Boze came up with this concept and directed it. This is her baby. Show her some love for a job well done!!' It received over 3.2K likes.
- Boze commented saying: 'Sohinki as bailiff gives me life' It received over 2.7K likes.