The Smosh Games crew split into teams and test their trivial knowledge in Heads Up.
The lowest scoring team would have to do a headstand and be force-fed heads of lettuce.
- Anthony and Sohinki (Anthinki)
- Jovenshire and Lasercorn (Jovencorn)
- Mari and Ian (Marian)
- Winners: Jovencorn (17 pts)*
- Runners-up: Marian (13 pts)
- Losers: Anthinki (5 pts)*
Note: Jovencorn actually got 7 points in round 2, bringing their total up to 17 rather than 16, and Anthinki were stated to have 6 points as opposed to their real score of 5, both of these errors can probably be attributed to the person who was keeping track of the scores.
- This is the third time Smosh Games have played an iPad game.
- It is also the first time they've played a trivia game.
- This marks Jovenshire's first win in a two-player team and only his third team win overall.
- Anthony and Sohinki losing together was rather surprising as either of them won 8 of 10 recent Game Bangs and Anthony had a 3-episode-long winning streak.
- Anthony and Sohinki low score is attributed to their self proclaimed lack of knowledge of pop culture.
- Jovenshire confuses C.S. Lewis for Lewis Carroll in the film round when he answers Alice in Wonderland to Lasercorn's clue "It's a book by C.S. Lewis" (the true answer was The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe).
- The team arrangement for this episode was exactly the same as Game, Set, Bang!.
|Previous Video |
Adult Twister Bang
|HEADS UP, WE SUCK!||Next Video |
We Smite Each Other ft The Warp Zone