- "I'm just gonna dope the needler 'cause it's one of the coolest guns in FPS history."
HALO 4 OPENING is the 6th episode of Dope! or Nope. It was released on November 6, 2012.
Halo 4 has hit our planet and we see if it's Dope or Nope.
- Sohinki doped the computer animation in the opening cutscene, as he and Lasercorn initially thought it was actual live-action.
- Sohinki doped Master Chief's voice.
- Sohinki doped a section in which Master Chief is climbing up a shaft, dodging falling debris.
- Sohinki doped Master Chief's takedown of a Covenant soldier.
- Sohinki doped the sound effects for the assault rifle.
- Sohinki doped the Type-33 needler gun.
- Sohinki and Lasercorn doped the graphics.
- Lasercorn and Sohinki doped how the ship they were on was being torn apart.
- Lasercorn noped the right bumper being the button for melee attacks, wanting customizable controls instead.
- Sohinki noped the blood particle effects on the aliens he shoots, wanting it to be more realistic.
- Lasercorn noped a grenade explosion for being underwhelming and wanting the effects to match the quality of the graphics.
With a total of eight Dopes and three Nopes, the opening of Halo 4 received an overall Dope. Sohinki and Lasercorn were disappointed by the effects, but praised the graphics, "assassination animations", and "everything else".
- Lasercorn and Sohinki wished the low-gravity had less gravity, calling it "slightly disappointing" but not enough to receive a nope.
- When Lasercorn and Sohinki melee-killed another enemy, they wanted to dope it again, but this was apparently never counted.
- At the end of the video, Sohinki announced that, the following Thursday, a complete review of Halo 4 would be released, hosted by Jovenshire.