- Jovenshire: "Let's meet in the center. Let's see how the indoor's combat fares."
- Sohinki: "'How the indoors combat fares'?"
- Jovenshire: "Yeah, that didn't feel like a correct sentence."
- Sohinki: "No, it wasn't. It was not a correct sentence."
- —Jovenshire's slip of the tongue
Sohinki and Jovenshire take on the newest Halo 4 maps
- Jovenshire doped the use of the warp on the map.
- Sohinki doped a new lightning visual effect for the Ghost that he liked.
- Jovenshire doped the presence of Mantis mechs.
- Sohinki doped the style and theme of the map.
- Sohinki doped the deceptive height of the buildings in Wreckage and the gameplay-related layout options within.
- Sohinki noped how cluttered he felt the map was.
With a total of five dopes and one nope, the map "Shatter" received an overall Dope. Jovenshire liked it because of the gameplay-related choices available, such as good vantage points, and the presence of certain vehicles. To Sohinki, the map felt a bit cluttered and the design was a bit lackluster, but other aspects of the map made up for that.
- Jovenshire doped how well the stage works in Oddball mode.
- Jovenshire noped the layout, which felt cluttered to him. Sohinki agreed, adding that there did not seem like there was a lot available layout-wise.
- Jovenshire noped the potential lack of access to Eagles.
- Sohinki noped the stage because it feels generic.
With one dope and three nopes, the map "Harvest" receives an overall Nope. Sohinki feels that the map is too generic and contrary to what makes Halo good.
- Sohinki doped the layout and visual design of the map, adding that it was his favorite of the three so far.
With one dope and no nopes, the map "Wreckage" receives an overall Dope.
With a grand total of seven dopes and four nopes, Halo 4 "Crimson Map Pack" receives an overall Dope, with Dopes on Shatter and Wreckage and a Nope on Harvest.
- When Jovenshire was killed by a mech, Sohinki teased him a bit by asking if they should "Game Bang [Halo 4]" and asked viewers if they would like to see that. Two episodes of Game Bang with Halo 4, PROTECT THE FLAG and HALO MAKES US WET! were released down the line.
- Sohinki later continued this by asking if he could "Joven-nope" how often Joven was getting killed.