The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
In part two, the remaining three players had their turns. Anthony's turn concluded at 3am on Night 3.
- 1st: Anthony (3:00AM, third night)
- 2nd: Lasercorn (4:00AM, second night)
- 3rd: Sohinki (3:00AM, second night)
- 4th: Mari (2:00AM, second night) (excused)
- 4th: Jovenshire (2:00AM, second night)
- 6th: Ian (1:00AM, second night)
The two lowest scoring players (Ian and Jovenshire) dressed up as Freddy Fazbear and Bonnie Bunny and danced in public.
- Although Mari tied with Ian and Jovenshire for last place, it was decided that she would be exempt from the punishment since everyone teased her during her turn.
- This would be the second time she is immune to a punishment even after losing.
- This is Ian and Jovenshire's second consecutive Five Nights at Freddy's loss and punishment.
|Previous Video |
Scaring Each Other In Five Nights at Freddy's 3
|FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S 3 DANCE PARTY||Next Video |
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.