- "We'll warp to the next game. Go!"
- —Sohinki before joining another round
We found Forge on Steam. We are happy now.
- Both doped the overall concept of the game; a "fantastical class-based deathmatch", as Jovenshire put it.
- Sohinki doped the visual effects of the Assassin.
- Sohinki doped the Pyromancer's ability to launch himself into the air for a "fiery escape".
- Both doped the fact that gameplay was just complex enough for depth and practice but simple enough so that it is not overwhelming.
- Sohinki doped the fact that players can move around the map pretty easily and, in general, the amount of mobility characters have.
- Both doped the wall jumping.
With a total of six Dopes and zero Nopes, Forge receives an overall Dope. Joven and Sohinki agree that the game was worth its $20 price. Sohinki compares it to more famous MMORPGs such as World of Warcraft and TERA.
- Jovenshire asked Sohinki if he thought that the complexity of the gameplay was worth a nope. Sohinki did not think so, citing the balance between complexity and ease (and the presence of a tutorial).
- This is the first episode of Dope! or Nope in which a game was not noped at all.