We couldn't just stop at ice cream so today, we're trying and ranking every of In-N-Out's secret menu items. Will we regret this? Probably. Are we committed? Absolutely.
- Damien commented: "I thought I knew all there was to know about In N Out, but this video changed my life. Ordered some last night, and my new go-to is:
Double-double protein style (no salt)
3x3 with chilis (no salt)
Animal fries" It received over 1.3K likes.
- A fan commented: "Since Shayne's best friend is Courtney Miller, yes Courtney Miller, Damien and Ian are now on the way to being besties
Edit: Never mind, Damien's best friend is America Ferrera" to which another fan replied: "I need a Damien vs lasercorn video for Ian, it’s only fair to LCorn"
- Damien replied: "Mindset No way. He’d bring a crossbow to a super soaker fight."
- Animal Fries
- Burger: Protein Style
- Burger with Chili Peppers
- Root Beer Float
- 4x4 Burger
- Burger: Animal Style
- Neopolitan Shake
- Burger with Cold Cheese
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- The Flying Dutchman with Fried Mustard
- The Flying Dutchman
- The Scooby Snack
At the end of the video, a song titled "In-N-Out Secrets" was played that summed up Damien and Ian's results. It was sung by Damien and produced by Kevin Rygg.
Oh, we're back, baby, countin' down the numbers of the things we ate
My God, you watched a second one of these, so... thanks.
Twelve, those Scooby Snacks
Nothing much to them, so they're pretty whack
Eleven, the Flying Dutchman, son
Number ten was slightly better with some mustard on
Nine, a grilled cheese and that's all
Eight, not great, cold cheeseburger took a fall
Seven, a Neopolitan shake, drank it all down, gave ourselves a tummy ache
In-N-Out Secret Menu
What secrets wait for me?
Shayne, buy me In-N-Out
Six, burger Animal Style
Five, a four by four, which eating took a while
Four, a root beer float, classic American but it didn't rock the boat
Chili Pepper Burger we put at number three
And burger Protein Style a number two for me
Finally, there's item number one
Animal Style Fries to fill up the tum
Oh, Shayne, buy me In-N-Out or I'm gonna rob you blind
- The subtitles for "In-N-Out Secrets" in the line "Nothing much to them, so they're pretty whack" leave out "they're".