Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
EVERY PODCAST EVER is the 123rd episode of Every Blank Ever. It was released on March 1, 2019.
Podcasts— From hard-hitting true crime, to ad… after ad… after ad, we’ve heard it all. This is EVERY PODCAST EVER.
- Ian Hecox
- Courtney Miller
- Shayne Topp
- Noah Grossman
- Keith Leak Jr.
- Olivia Sui
- Gus Johnson
- Monica Vasandani
- Ryan Todd
- Matt Raub
- Damien Haas
- Director: Ryan Todd
- Writers: Ian Hecox, Monica Vasandani, and Ryan Finnerty
- DIT: Matt Duran
- Editor: Mike Small
- Art Director: Steven Cirocco
- Production Manager: Margo McHugh
- Production Manager: Garrett Palm
- DP: Mitch Anderson
- Gaffer: Billy Yates
- Sound Op: Greg Jones
- Cam Op/AP: Brennan Iketani
- Production Designer: Tayler Nicholson
- Make-up: Rachel Jenkins
- 1st Assistant Director: David Gutel
- GFX: Stephanie Lane Gage
- PA: Patrick Polsin
- Costumer: Laura Christina Ortiz
- Construction: David Sweetman
- Construction: Liam Smith
- Script Supervisor: Merina Seidel
- Art Assist: Jasmine Monzon
- 2nd AD: Noah Johnson
- 2nd AD: David Moore
- Key Grip: Joseph Putruzzello
|Courtney prepares to show Shayne a podcast she enjoys called Ghost Stories. The podcast is played, and the narrator (Ian) begins the episode by reading off messages from the podcast's numerous sponsors as a frustrated Courtney repeatedly fast forwards. Just like that, the episode ends. Despite this, Shayne calls it "the best podcast [he's] ever listened to".|
|Shayne and Courtney welcome viewers to another episode of Pop Culture Bros' Podcast and introduces their first topic of memes, with their discussion regarding memes consisting primarily of "bro". With their next topic of rappers, their conversation again consists primarily of "bro" and "rappers".|
|Keith and Noah (as cops) have brought in Rachel (Olivia), the only person who has listened to every "true crime" podcast released in the last three years, and her expertise is invaluable in solving the McDonald's PlayPlace Murder. Olivia nonchalantly states that it was the husband, much to the shock of the cops, who thank her and get right back to work.|
|Gus asks Monica is she wants to be a guest on his podcast. Monica is surprised to learn that he has a podcast, which he explains that he was feeling "behind the times", which Monica understands since one would be "behind the times" to not already have a podcast or even start one in 2019. Ian, Courtney, Olivia, and Shayne, all angry and ready to cry, storm out of the room.|
|200px||Tim (Ian) and Greg (Shayne) start another episode of The True Crime Guys Solve True Crime.|
- Ian: "Every Podcast Ever."
- Ian: "Yeah, let's — let's get into that."
- Shayne: "Welcome back to The ASMR Podcast.. (*gross mouth noises*)"
- Ian: "I'm (*smack*) not (*smack*) aware (*smack*) of (*smack*) the sound (*smack*) of (*smack*) my mouth!"