- "America asked and we delivered. Y'all liked how crispy our Extra Crispy chicken is, so we're bringin' ya somethin' new: The Crispy Fried Batter Bucket!"
- —Colonel Sanders
Take a questionable Colonel, throw in eleven herbs & spices and you've got a chicken recipe that's somehow incredibly greasy, but still finger lickin' good. This is EVERY KFC EVER!
- Damien Haas as a customer, a chicken inmate, and a KFC employee
- Ian Hecox as Colonel Sanders, a customer, and a KFC employee
- Kimmy Jimenez as a KFC employee and Colonel Sanders
- Courtney Miller as a KFC employee and Colonel Sanders
- Shayne Topp as a customer and Colonel Sanders
- Director: Ryan Todd
- 1st Assistant Director: Marcella Gersh
- Writers: Monica Vasandani and Ryan Finnerty
- Producer: Ryan Todd
- Production Manager: Margo McHugh
- Production Assistants: Jacqi Jones and Lucas Lefkowitz
- Directors of Photography: Mitch Anderson and Nick Giomuso
- Camera Operator: Brennan Iketani
- 1st Assistant Cameras: Shelby Conzelman and Nick Goto
- Digital Imaging Technician: Matt Duran
- Art Director: Steven Cirocco
- Art Production Assistants: Natalia Brito and Jennifer Carolina Pedroza
- Set Decorator: Tayler Nicholson
- Buyer: Natalia Brito
- Props/Stage Coordinator: Yasmeen Mughal
- Sound Mixer: Greg Jones
- Script Supervisor: Sarah Garrettson
- Makeup: Brooke Darwin, Athena Lawton, Rachel Jenkins
- Wardrobe: Athena Lawton
- Gaffers: Nick Giomuso and Joseph Putruzzello
- Key Grip: Benjamin Perex and Trent Turner
- Editor: Mike Small
- GFX: Brittany Metz
- Community Manager: Cece Wrenn
- Content Manager: Kiana Parker
- IT/Equipment Manager: Tim Baker
- Executive Assistant: Nancy Azcona
- Shayne: "Every KFC Ever."
- Courtney: "Hi, can I get the Famous Bowl extra famous?"
- Ian: "Mmm, smells like chicken murder!"
- ?: "Bawk! B-b-b-b-b-kaw!"
- Courtney: "I use their buckets as a laundry basket."
- Shayne: "Boy, I'm feeling greasy after that."
- Shayne: "I'd like to Double Down, please."
- Kimmy breaks down in tears over lying to Shayne about the seasoning.
- Colonel Sanders advertises the Crispy Fried Batter Bucket.
- Courtney, as Colonel Sanders, exclaims "It's finger-lickin' good!".
- Ian, as Colonel Sanders, exclaims "It's finger-lickin' good, motherf*cker!".
- Courtney, as Colonel Sanders, exclaims "They're finger-f*ckin'-lickin' good!".
- Shayne decides to get Carl's Jr. instead. Colonel Sanders wants to join him, Damien promises to lock the door, and Ian promises to lube his feet. Shayne nervously asks how many employees the store has, but finds out that the store is not even open and Courtney does not even work there.
- Damien is the only cast member who did not play Colonel Sanders at some point during the video. All of the other cast members did:
- Ian played the Colonel the most, first appearing in the second scene and later in the bloopers.
- Courtney played the Colonel during the third scene and during the bloopers.
- Shayne played the Colonel during archive footage of him during the "Great Burger War" and World War II.
- Kimmy played the Colonel during the sixth scene and during the bloopers.
- Smosh on Twitter: "Hint for what's coming out Monday, also it's just really fun to say out loud."
- Smosh on Instagram: "Hint for what's coming out Monday, also it's just really fun to say out loud."
- Smosh on Twitter: "IT'S FINGER-LICKIN' GOOD🍗🐔 https://smo.sh/EveryKFCEver
- Smosh on Instagram: "IT’S FINGER-LICKIN’ GOOD 🐔🍗 Link in bio to watch Every KFC Ever!!"
- Ian Hecox on Instagram: "Just two boys and their biskies 🙏🏻🙌🏻 (swipe over for a fun surprise)"
- Damien Haas on Instagram: "“So...what am I doing for today’s sketch? ...*sigh*...alright, suit me up.”"