The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- "I mean, you've got fighting, and you've got scantily clad women. I don't really see how this game could go wrong."
NOTE: These are just shallow first opinions. NOT A REVIEW!
Lasercorn and Jovenshire jump into Dead or Alive 5 to see if it's any good.
- Joven doped for the character intros.
- Joven and Lasercorn doped the 3D camera, allowing them to view all sides of the victor.
- Lasercorn doped the graphics in the cutscenes.
- Lasercorn and Joven doped a stage transition sequence in a fight.
- Lasercorn noped the fact that he nor Joven saw any playable character in bikinis, which, in their opinion, is a staple of the franchise.
- Joven and Lasercorn noped the lack of projectiles.
- Joven and Lasercorn noped the lack of visible body damage, i.e. blood or bruises.
- Joven noped the controls, citing them as "klunky" and "all over the place".
- Lasercorn noped the lack of any finishing moves.
- Lasercorn noped the lack of a jump button.
- Lasercorn noped the cutscenes for "not making any sense".
With a total of 4 Dopes and 7 Nopes, Dead or Alive 5 recieved an overall Nope.
- Lasercorn "noped" the first stage's electrified fence, as he wanted to knock Joven out of it, but this was never counted.
- Joven wanted to "nope" because he lost the first round, but Lasercorn vetoed it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.