- Sohinki: "Today, we're looking at the Doom 3 BFG Edition; the "Big F*cking Gun" Edition."
- Lasercorn: "Yeah, that's great, now I have to edit that out... [...] I'm putting boobs on you."
- — Sohinki and Lasercorn introducing the game[src]
Doom 3 got re-released today in the BFG edition, but is it still Dope?
- Lasercorn doped the fact that they could play all 3 Doom games.
- Lasercorn doped a jumpscare involving an enemy jumping down in front of him.
- Sohinki doped the wound marks that appeared on shot enemies.
- Lasercorn doped how "[an enemy's] brains came out!"
- Sohinki doped the interactivity with the menu.
- Lasercorn doped the "exploding zombie balls".
- Lasercorn doped the continual scary atmosphere.
- Sohinki noped how enemies "turn to ashes" instead of corpses.
- Lasercorn noped the explosive barrel range.
- Sohinki noped a character's "little Japanese mouth".
With 7 Dopes and 3 Nopes, Doom 3 BFG Edition received an overall Dope.
- Sohinki and Lasercorn were unsure on whether or not to dope or nope the graphics.
- Lasercorn wanted to nope the delay in a barrel's explosion, but digressed when Sohinki reminded him that it still exploded nonetheless.
- This is the first episode in which no official "Final Verdict" was shown.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.