Courtney Ruth Miller (born June 19, 1995) is an American YouTuber, actor, writer, and director. She first appeared in The Mother's Day Rule video as Ian's sister, and was first introduced to the Smosh Family in the video Hand Bomb, along with Shayne Topp. She was inducted into the Smosh recurring cast in mid-2015.
Courtney hosted Smosh's Seriously Super Stupid Sleepover with Olivia Sui on the Smosh 2nd Channel, replacing Mari's former show Smosh Pit Weekly from September 2015 to May 2017. Courtney got her start in the public eye when the began posting on Vine. Through the platform she met Olivia Sui, who convinced her to audition for Smosh, and ultimately got her the job. Courtney began posting Vine videos in the video service's first year, 2013, and stopped by its shutdown, in 2016.
On July 28, 2017, it was announced in the video What's going on with Smosh?! that she and Olivia Sui would again be hosting a series together, this time called Whoa! Nature Show. The show premiered on the 16th of the next month.
|Try Not To Laugh Challenge 63 - Hard Mode!||February 2, 2021|
|Guess That YouTuber!||February 9, 2021|
|YouTubers Critique YouTuber Movies||March 18, 2021|
|Guess Who: YouTuber Duos Edition!||March 26, 2021|
|Stealing Gnomes & Ruining Lives (Sims 4: Rags to Riches)||September 7, 2021|
|Grand Theft Sims (Rags to Riches)||September 14, 2021|
- Courtney used to have a boyfriend named Wahlid Mohammed, who is a former Viner. He could sometimes be seen on her Instagram and Snapchat. They seem to have broken up around late May 2018.
- Courtney is stated to have taken part in a fight in eighth grade.
- She dropped out of college and had to work in a pharmacy before she quit and went to a film internship, before Olivia brought her in for the Smosh audition.
- Courtney once accidentally posted a Snapchat video with her fully naked butt in the reflection of the mirror. Many people have screenshotted and shared that moment.
- Courtney is a talented FX makeup artist, having once done work on Logan Paul for a Soulja Boy music video.
- It was suspected for a long time that Courtney had grown up in a Mormon family or had a Mormon background, something she confirmed to be true in November 2018. Reasons for fans to believe this in the past included the fact that she has six siblings and that her mother lives with her partner in Utah. Courtney has also said that she had a very sheltered upbringing from her mom and was only allowed to watch Animal Planet as a child.
- Her parents are divorced, though she has rarely spoken about it.
- Courtney took up track and pole vaulting in high school as stated in MARIO MOUSETRAP OLYMPICS
- In "Smosh Secrets Revealed", Courtney revealed that her female friends in middle school would always want to practice kissing with her at sleepovers. However, she said that she believes boys kissed better than girls.
- She stated in NOAH SOAKS COURTNEY | 2 TRUTHS 1 LIE WATER CHALLENGE that she failed her first driving test. She has also revealed that she owned 10 pairs of stolen Vans at one time.(Reference Needed)
- Courtney prefers Marvel over DC but is a huge Wonder Woman fan. She has a Wonder Woman poster on her wall which can be spotted in her personal vlogs.
- Courtney loves soy sauce.
- Courtney is likely not a fan of scary movies.
- She is a big Rick and Morty fan.
- In the SmoshCast episode titled "Courtney Opens Up About Her Sexuality", Courtney revealed that she is not heterosexual, describing her orientation by saying that as far as she's concerned, "everyone's hot". However, she is unsure of what exactly she would label herself as, or if she wants to use a label at all.
- In the SmoshCast episode titled "The L-Word, Lowering Your Standards, and Confronting a Lying Partner (Smosh Advice) - SmoshCast 72", Courtney referred to herself as pansexual. 
- Courtney uses She/They pronouns.
- Shayne and Courtney had their Smosh audition at the same time. At the end of the audition, Shayne tells Courtney that he'll "See her at work", despite not knowing whether or not they would book the job.
- Courtney thinks her El Smosh dub is very accurate.
- Courtney played the character Food Girl on Put it in My Mouth.
- Courtney voiced Flan during the Food Battle X voting.
- Courtney and Olivia have kissed many times for fun, and refer to each other as "baes". They often joke about scissoring and fantasizing about each other, though Courtney has clarified that they are usually either joking or aiming to get more views. However, as a result, Courtney is often shipped with Olivia, creating the popular ship "Courtivia". When she revealed her non-heterosexuality in SmoshCast, she immediately reminded people that the "Courtivia" ship was just for fun and not a reflection of who she is interested in.
- In June 2020, she officially labelled herself as pansexual on twitter, in reference to her second year celebrating Pride Month.
- In March 2017, it was revealed that she was roommates with Wes Johnson, though this is no longer the case.
- In a Q&A on her personal channel she is asked if Smosh cast members are allowed to have romantic relations with each other. Courtney says that it is unlikely that any Smosh member would do this due to their relationships being more like brothers and sisters, though they do like to flirt for fun.
- This was briefly revisited in the SmoshCast episode titled "MatPat - OUR FIRST GUEST," where she talked about how one fanfiction involving her kissing Noah's ear had moderately disturbed her. When MatPat asked for clarification, she explained that the ear wasn't the disgusting part; it was the fact that it was a coworker's ear.
- She has accidentally called Shayne "babe" in a Livestream on Smosh Games Alliance, "MARIO KART 8 w/ SMOSH COURTNEY AND SHAYNE (SGA Live).
- She has kissed all the members in the Smosh Squad, as well as Ian.
- Courtney is often referred to as 'the most shippable person in Smosh', often attributed to her charismatic and charming personality as well as her general kindness towards those around her. In a collaboration that she and Shayne did with Sugar Pine Seven, Courtney even pokes fun at shipping, overplaying her flirtatiousness and usual demeanor.
- Courtney had a dog named Jango for around two years, ultimately giving him to her mom in late 2018. Jango had trouble with high levels of anxiety, and as Courtney was away from him a lot, she was afraid that she wasn't giving him the love he deserved to have. Courtney has confirmed that Jango is happy living in Utah.
- Courtney is a talented artist and singer, and has released several covers of songs over the years, occasionally teasing that she will be releasing original music. As of June 2020, she has performed on Smosh produced songs, "Girls are Gross," and "Pay me to Sleep." This has also been hinted at several times by Damien, and there is thought to be a high chance that he would be featured in one of her songs, as he too is known for his singing voice. They apparently performed a live duet while on their TNTL Tour in February 2020.
- Her YouTube fandom is referred to as "Ass Cheek Valley", after Courtney's playful love of butts.
- Before her Smosh YouTube channel, Courtney originally had a YouTube channel of her own called "cmpinkluvr".
- Courtney wears glasses, though she rarely wore them when on camera until early 2019, when they started to become a more frequent part of her wardrobe.
- In the 2016 US presidential election, Courtney supported and voted for Senator Bernie Sanders in the Democratic primaries, and was very disappointed when he didn't receive the Democratic Party nomination. She has said multiple amounts of that she does not support Donald Trump's views.
- Courtney is left-handed, proven when is seen writing with her left hand in EVERY DOG EVER. In I TRIED FOLLOWING A JEFFREE STAR MAKEUP TUTORIAL Courtney directly said "I'm left-handed".
- Courtney "hoos" a lot like an owl, and 'hoo hoo' has become one of her catchphrases. Over time, it has slowly evolved into a more pop culture relevant 'uwu'.
- She loves to do impressions of generic people, one being a general "douche". However, she has a clear natural talent of voice impersonations of characters and public figures such as Ash Ketchum, Jojo Siwa, Ariana Grande, and more.
- Courtney has described herself as extremely ticklish in multiple 2 Truths 1 Lie episodes.
- While playing Coolcats and Asshats on a Squad Vlog, she stated she hates being tickled. She also added that it's specifically when you tickle her armpits.
- She is the host (and presumably the creative director) of the Smosh Pit miniseries Eat It or Yeet It.
- CRAZY SMORES W/ IAN (Smosh Summer Games)
- Courtney Miller takes over Sugar Pine 7. - YouTube. Courtney mentions that her mother's name is Corey.
- HOW TO GET A GIRLFRIEND (The Show w/ No Name)- YouTube
- Revision of "Courtney Miller" as of 11:06, March 24, 2019
- YouTubers Try To Troll Their Own Wikipedia | WikiMEdia (New Show) - YouTube.
- NEVER HAVE I EVER W/ KEITH AND NOAH- YouTube
- WE REACT TO OUR OLD VIDEOS (Squad Vlogs) - YouTube
- Courtney and Shayne Open Up - 2 TRUTHS ONE LIE - YouTube
- https://youtu.be/xbIdoL_Zm0c?t=900 - Smosh.com
- SMOSH SECRETS REVEALED (Smosh Summer Games) - YouTube
- CRAZY SMORES W/ IAN (Smosh Summer Games) - YouTube
- EXTREME CLOTHES SWAP CHALLENGE (Squad Vlogs) - YouTube