Smosh and Order is back with the case of identity theft between Courtney Miller vs Courtney Freakin Miller!
We've got a courthouse, we've got a very dope bailiff, and we are only given 30 minutes to prepare! It's Smosh and Order!
- Judge: Noah ("Judge Betty")
- Bailiff: Lasercorn
- Plaintiff: Courtney
- Plaintiff's Attorney: Jovenshire
- Defendant: Courtney Freakin Miller (Played by Shayne)
- Defendant's Attorney: Boze ("Shawn-druh Willi55")
- Witnesses: Wes ("Ivan Nobangieu") and Kristina Nikolic
- Jury Members: Damien, Ian, Tanner and Tim Baker
Courtney Freakin Miller was found innocent as Jovenshire's closing statement pointed out that Courtney Freakin Miller couldn't burp, which was part of Courtney Miller's character identity.
- Jovenshire commented: 'So, how'd I do?' It received over 670 likes and over 50 replies.
- The character of Judge Betty returned for this episode.
- This court case was previously hinted at in an episode of the Smosh Pit series 2 Truths 1 Lie.
- This episode's case was one of the most requested cases by fans on previous Smosh & Order episodes.
- It is one of the few Smosh Games videos released in 2018 to reach over 3 million views.