- "That's MacGyver-ing it. 'Don't have a mortar tube? Use your bare hands like a man!'"
- —Lasercorn after Sohinki recklessly threw a bare mortar at the enemy
We take a look at the Campaign of Black Ops 2 to see if it's Dope!
- Lasercorn doped the opening and how it "draws the player in".
- Sohinki doped how his character activated a mortar and "just chuck[ed]" it at an enemy.
- Sohinki called for a dope when he used a machete to slit an enemy's throat.
- Lasercorn and Sohinki doped the view from air support.
- Lasercorn doped the character Jonas Savimbi.
- Sohinki called a dope after his character dropped out of a helicopter onto an enemy boat and was ambushed by one of its personnel. After a brief struggle, it ends with his machete in the enemy's neck.
- Lasercorn and Sohinki doped the variety of the boats they fought on instead of all the boats being the same model.
- Sohinki doped the bear traps.
- Lasercorn noped how an enemy truck did not explode when he shot it with an RPG.
- Sohinki noped "the 'no friendly fire'".
- Sohinki noped how it took multiple successful hits by Valkyrie Rockets to take down a single helicopter.
- Sohinki noped the lack of subtitles for foreign dialogue.
With a total of eight Dopes and four Nopes, as well as two unofficially counted Dopes by Lasercorn, the campaign for Call of Duty: Black Ops II "thus far" receives an overall Dope. Sohinki said that the graphics were "slightly improved, but pretty much the same" and calls it "dope with a few caveats".
- Sohinki appeared to want to nope how Lasercorn could not kill one of their squadmates for a grenade launcher said squadmate had, but Lasercorn vetoed it because it was part of the story.
- Sohinki said that he "kind of" wanted to nope the "no friendly fire", but it was officially counted anyway.
- Soon after doping Jonas Savimbi, Lasercorn mistakenly believes his pistol fire made a truck explode, when in fact it was a tank on the left of the screen that shot at it.
- Lasercorn called how shooting the driver of a boat makes it "go wonky" dope, but for whatever reason, this was never counted.
- Lasercorn doped a cutscene in which Sohinki's character blocked an enemy's knife, pushed them away, shot said enemy in the face, then escaped through a window, but this never counted.
- This is the first episode of Dope! or Nope in which no comment on the graphics was made until the post-verdict commentary.