The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- "I'm kinda looking forward to PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. I think it looks really good. A lot of people are hating on it 'cause they're saying it's gonna be like a Smash clone, but, personally, I just connect more with the characters [...] Smash Bros. is an amazing game, so I'm looking forward to see what Sony does with it."
- —Sohinki on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale[src]
It was released on September 29, 2012.
Get Jovenshire's Shirt: http://smo.sh/Tnb62j
The WHOLE team gets together to talk about Halo 4, BLOPS 2, AC3, & RE6
- Resident Evil 6. The three talk about its new mechanics, the addition of zombies with guns (like in Dead Space 3) and how it will be implemented.
- Assassin's Creed III. The three talk about its new Domination multiplayer mode and how it does not belong.
- Ian and Anthony join the conversation via the Smosh Bot 9000. Their input is similar to what has already been said. Anthony brings up Halo 4 and they also discuss Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
- Ian once skipped school to get a preordered copy of Halo 2 and used to write violent, "cool" Halo fanfiction.
- PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. They talk about the mechanical and flavorful differences between it and Super Smash Bros.
- Do not try surfing on top of an airplane while it flies over a volcano.
- Sharting is funny, but not when it happens to you.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.