|AMAZING NEW WORKOUT|
Thumbnail of Amazing New Workout
May 10, 2013 (Smosh)
Randy Rogers started a new workout session for fat people.
A guy as the narrator asks about what's wrong with the pictures. The first fat man (is portrayed by Anthony) was combing and got hurt from the comb. The second man tries to pour milk in his cereal, but dropped the whole jug on the table and spilled the milk. The third fat man tries to eat his sandwich but isn't close enough to reach for another bite. The guy starts to tell the audience thinking that no one got it that the people are fat. The guy named Randy "Muscle Face" Rogers (is portrayed by Ian) saying that so many people are fat now and that it is gross. The word gross popped up when Randy said it as it gets bigger and bigger and then disappears. He even thought the fat guy behind him was gross. Randy said that there are millions of diets but asks the audience why people are still fat. Even the word fat gets bigger and then disappears. He even asks the fat guy behind how he's still fat and how he became a Fatty McFatterson which the weird name echoed while also throwing the fat's guy on the ground and jumps on it. Randy said that the problem isn't the diet but is the actual person watching the video. The word you also got bigger and then disappeared. Randy also bend down and ate the fat guy's sandwich.
In the workout room with the three fat guys, Randy was saying that the reasons before were why he opened the workout called, "Get off Your Ass and do Something". Even the title of the workout got bigger and then disappeared. Randy said that the workout is simple by just getting off of the comfort zone, go to the dojo, and then do something. Randy said that he doesn't care what the people do as long as they do something; people in the dojo can do all kinds of stuff such as moving boxes. The second guy moved a box up to the pile which Randy gave a thumbs up. Randy also said they can pick up things. The first fat guy picked up a trophy. Randy also said they can do high-fives. Randy actually move their hands so they the second and third fat people give each other high-fives even when they were close to another. Randy said they can even pour water. The first fat person pour water and said that he did it. Randy even said the fat people can call other fat people fat. The third person said to the second person that he is fat insulting him, but the third person thought it felt pretty good. Randy said the fat people can dial a rotary phone. The first said that he was a virgin. Randy said that they do heavy breathing which is what the second guy did or pet a duck which what the third guy did. Randy repeated that he doesn't care what they do.
Randy said that people spend too much time sitting down while playing video games and asks what if they can get off their asses and do it in real life. Even the words "in real life" got bigger and got to the bottom of the screen. Randy said that instead of jumping on mushrooms in Mario that they can jump on real mushrooms. The third fat student was jumping on mushrooms from the raster while sounding like Mario. Randy says that instead of playing Tetris in a video game, they can do it in real life. The second fat customer tries to arrange an easy win in real life Tetris with a straight line, but thought it was too hard and destroyed the Tetris game. Randy even that they can use weapons in real life. The first fat guy used a shot gun and half of his shots were aiming towards Randy's knee. Randy decided that they probably shouldn't use that weapon. He even asked for an amputation saver. The fat guy said that he did it.
Near a skinny guy opening a jar of pickles, Randy said that he knows the program will work with people because he used to a fat f**k while assuming the guy next to him was also fat like Randy. As the skinny guy was about to say that he isn't fat, Randy ignored him and said he lost four hundred pounds just for getting off his ass and doing things. Even the number 400 and the initial for pounds got bigger and then disappeared. He shows the audience a picture of what he looks like before losing mass which he looked really fat. He thinks of that picture like he has to go back in time and murder himself.
Randy even said that if the program will work for the audience, he says to listen to the happy customer. He blew the picture of the third customer out and he said he was kind of on the fence. Randy jumps back to the video and says that it shows prove and that they show get off their ass and do something. The words "do something" comes out of his mouth. The first fat person asked if he doesn't want to which Randy punched the fat guy's head from behind. Randy also said to join now while those two words got bigger from his mouth.
The narrator said that they can do the program for twenty-five hundred dollars after a five thousand dollar signing fee and a photo of their penises. The narrator even said that it isn't an actual fitness program and is a way for Randy to have other do his chores.
The second and third fat customers were cleaning the up with a broom each while first customer went to dust off the trophy collection which Randy ordered him to even though Randy was suppose to do it. All of the sudden, Randy's mom, the DMV lady, said to Randy to stop "playing" with his friends and to take out the trash. Randy told his mother to get out of his room, but the mother told him to not make her slap the s**t out of his ass again and to take out the trash. Randy also said to the guys to get off their asses and to take out the trash.
Deleted Scene #1
When Randy said that he lost four hundred, he thought it was surprising because his mind thought it was the size of a whale or at least of it. He thought that was cool but the skinny guy agree. Randy said that he was a whale's tail and was that fat.
Deleted Scene #2
When the skinny guy said that he wasn't fat, Randy disagreed because he thought the guy was going to open the pickle jar like a little Fatty McFatterson.
Ian Hecox as Randy "Muscle Face" Rogers/Randy's Mom
Anthony Padilla as "I Did It" Guy/Rasta Mushroom Dealer
Ernesto S. Bustos and Alex Faciane as Customers
Lee Eisenhower as Skinny Fat Ass
- The mushrooms of Goombas were shiitake, the mushrooms the third fat man was jumping on were button mushrooms.
- The fat guy who is playing Mario was most likely playing Super Mario 64 because he was playing with the Nintendo 64.
- The fat person playing the Mario game is holding the controller wrong.
- The controller faces the TV where it should be away from.
- In the picture of Fat Randy, the tie he's wearing has the Operation Game Board on it.
- Randy's Kitchen is the same Kitchen Set from the "Spiffer" sketch in DUBSTEP COMMERCIALS SUCK!, it was seen earlier in iPhone 5 REVEALED.
- When the video is watched on Smosh.com, a Pop-Up ad appears saying that there is free shipping from the Smosh Store until May 12th.
- Randy Rogers looks similar to Pierre from I'M NOT RACIST!!!.
- This is the 4th appearance of the DMV Lady, the first was REJECTED MARIO GAMES, the second was WORST ID PHOTO EVER!,and the third was Most Violent Game Ever!?. It is revealed in this episode that she is Randy's Mother so her name is most likely Rogers (unless she's divorced and changed her surname).
- When the fat guy combing his hair and says "OW!!" This is a reference to Wax Vac's infomerical.
- Running Gag: One Fat Person (Played by Anthony) saying "I did it!" after he does every task.
- This is the raster's second appearance, the first was Google Glass Sucks!.
- The bottom message near the end of the commercial says to call 1-800-GETOFFYOURASSANDDOYOURMOM or to leave the money at the bottom of the stairway.
- You can see a bulge in Randy's pants when a Fat Person (Anthony) dials the phone around 1:35
- In the spanish ElSmosh dub, the latino fatman (Ernesto Bustos) is voiced by himself. He was also the first dub for Anthony before Patrick was hired.
- Around the time this episode was released, there have been four new Pokémon revealed for Generation VI
- The saying, "Get off your ass and do something" was also used in THE FUTURE SUCKS!
Shut Up! Opening
- "I just wanna lose a few pounds so I can fit in my old pants from second grade. SHUT UP!"
- "Now get off your ass and subscribe!"