The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- "Man 2007 is awesome Soulja Boy is here to stay."
- —SHUT UP! intro
Things have really changed over the past 10 years...
- Directed by Ryan Todd
- Written by: Ian Hecox, Ryan Finnerty, Monica Vasandani, Cole Hersch, Luke Barats
- Created by Joe Bereta & Ryan Todd
- Produced by Ryan Todd
- Smosh Co-Founded by Ian Hecox & Anthony Padilla
- Smosh Creative Director: Joe Bereta
- Director of Photography: Billy Yates
- Editor: Jole Sanchez
- Senior Producer: Alex Hluch
- Line Producer: Michelle Holman
- Associate Producer: Rebecca Doyle
- Production Manager: Andy Garwig
- First Assistant Director: Tanner Risner
- Production Designer: Taylor Frost
- Art Assist: Carlos Leon
- Camera: Brennan Iketani
- Assistant Camera: Nick Goto
- Gaffer: Spencer Smith
- Grip & Electric Swing: Katie Elenke
- Sound: Ivan Harder
- Hair & Makeup: Kelton Ching
- Wardrobe: Lindsay Hamilton
- DIT/Media Management: Taylor Cutler
- Script Supervisor: Talia Brahms
- Assistant Editor: Matt Duran
- Behind-the-Scenes: Phil Mohr, Pat Egan
- Post-Production Supervisor: Katie Reed
- Colorist: Mike Burton
- Production Assistant: Jake Sperling
- This is the first Smosh Friday video to not be uploaded at 3:00 PM, this video being uploaded at noon of the day of its release. Since then, most of their videos along have been uploaded at noon. There has been no specific reason why given from the Smosh team.
- It's first video in Year VS Year series since Anthony's departure, which means first video in series without him.
- When Shayne tells Courtney that she looks like Gwen Stefani, after which Courtney tells him that he is her Justin Timberlake, Shayne says "No doubt." That is a reference to Gwen Stefani's band, "No Doubt."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.