Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- "1985? Isn't that like 100 years ago?"
- —SHUT UP! intro
In the last 30 years so much has changed, but there are also some lessons we just haven't learned.
- Director: Ryan Todd
- Assistant Director: Kimani Okerah
- Written by: Anthony Padilla, Ian Hecox & Ryan Finnerty
- Produced by: Anthony Padilla, Ian Hecox, Ryan Todd
- Creative Director: Joe Bereta
- Coordinating Producer: Mayra Diaz
- Director of Photography: John Jimenez
- Camera: Brennan Iketani
- AC: Kyle Haubert
- Sound: Ivan Harder
- Grips: Pattrick Egan & Austin Blank
- Pre Production Designer: Odin Abbott
- On Set Production Designer: Lindsey Liberman
- Makeup: Paula Barkley
- Wardrobe: Felicia Cowley
- Edited by: Michael Barryte
- Assistant Editor: Katie Reed
- Post Supervision by: Ryan Finnerty
- DIT/Media Mgmt: Gabe Laguer
- BTS: Phil Mohr
- Color: Mike Burton
- PA: Lala Belyaeva & Tony Arreguin
- The video makes fun of the 2015 Ant-Man movie in one scene.
- The diet from 1985 was not the way one would have dieted 30 years ago.
- The cliche of everyone in the 1980's having long, curly hair is overused.
- This video was released on the day that the terrorist attacks in Paris occurred.